This race will bring you 1 itra point
The Short Race covers the final section of the tour of the lake, with unforgettable views over Annecy Lake.
- 16km – 950m climb descent
- In 2019: Limited to 500 runners
- Start of the race friday 24th at 7pm
- Reference times:
- 1st Men: Gedeon POCHAT in 1h18 (2016)
- 1st Ladies: Corail BUGNARD in 1h32 (2014)
- Arrival times:
- First Men around 8.20pm
- First ladies around 8.30pm
- Last: around 10.30pm
- The Short-Race is open to all men and ladies aged 16 years and over (born in 2003 and before). No membership required. A medical certificate is compulsory. People under 18 have to be with a parent to collect their bibs
The Young Trail Challenge
For the second consecutive year, MaXi-Race is part of the first running challenge in Europe for Young!
This challenge is made for the following categories : Juniors, Hopes.
More information in the website challenge
More information about 2019 edition on october
The first junior woman and man of the Short Race (non sponsored), will have an invitation for a week a training with : Max King et Ida Nilsson
Information on www.salomonrunningfestival.com
- Wednesday 27 March: deadline for submitting your medical certificate (signed and stamped) or FFA (or FFTRI) membership in your account.
- Thursday from 6pm to 8pm : Bib collection at the MaXi-Village
- Friday 24 May
- from 12.30pm to 5pm: Bib number and welcome pack collection in Annecy-le-Vieux. Don’t forget your proof of ID (ID card/passport or membership photo card) and your bag containing the compulsory equipment.
- 6pm Bus departs from Annecy-le-Vieux to get to the start point
- 6.30pm: entry into the start gates
- 6.45pm: briefing
- 7pm: start
- 9pm-> 3 first ladies + 1st in each age category
- Bring enough food and water to get you from one point to the next in any weather conditions (extreme heat, cold, etc.).
- Please note that there is no water in Mont Barron Summit
- Light rav on arrival–>km 17 (Annecy-le-Vieux beach)
!!! The refreshment point at the arrival gate will be light, it is not open to families, who must wait outside the arrival zone. You will not be able to return to the final refreshment point once you have left the arrival zone! Bring enough food and water to get you from one point to the next in any weather conditions (extreme heat, cold, etc.).
You have to book the bus when you register
Meeting at 5.30pm at : 42 rue centrale, 74940 Annecy-le-Vieux
- Start : Menthon Saint Bernard = 7pm
- km 7,7 : col des contrebandiers = 9pm
- km 8.7 : Plateforme téléphérique –> Second track = 9.30
After 9.30pm runners will take a second track wich is less technical to reach the end of the race.
You will be considered as a finisher, but you will have a time adjustment.
- km 11.4 = pré vernet = 11pm
- End of the race = 11.30pm
- Emergency blanket in its original packaging and not cut up ;o).
- Fully charged mobile phone
- Water container max 1 litre (there will be long sections without water, so be aware of your own needs). You alone are responsible for managing your water!
- There will be no cups available at the refreshment points or at the finish line, so bring a reusable cup or similar in addition to your water pack. No cup means no drinks!
- Food: there will be no refreshment point. Bring enough food and water to get you to the arrival in any weather conditions (extreme heat, cold, etc.).
- Suitable shoes (trail running shoes)
- The race bib must be visible and worn on the front (no complaints will be heard if we are unable to place you for this reason). You’ll be given a second electronic chip to attach to the rear of your backpack.
- Poles are allowed
In case of bad weather, a “Waterproof, breathable” Gore-Tex style jacket will be mendatory (it will be pecise at the bib collection).
Conditions in the mountains can change rapidly, that’s why we also strongly recommend you choose your equipment accordingly. We strongly recommend technical clothing, long trousers, a hat or buff® to cover your head, long gloves.
42km by night in team of 2 / Start from Semnoz summit to reach Poisy / 1950m D- & 850m D+
Price for the Short-Race :
- + min €1 to charity
- +€1 extra payment cost
- + €1 extra for non-members of the FFA (for insurance)
10% increase on all prices after 01 February 2019
- Saturday evening meal: €12 per person
- Saturday post-race meal : €12 per person
- Shuttle : €8
- MaXi-Race cap : 15€
- Race picture : 8€ (More information on enrolment page)
“I’m an elite runner and wish to be invited” Why not…
770 : Bib reserved but you have to buy
820 : Free*
650 : Bib reserved but you have to buy
700 : Free*
*Within the limits of the avalaible bibs
Check your ITRA ranking: click here
What to do:
Email Cyril C.firstname.lastname@example.org to make your request
Bib collection and start
Bib collection : MaXi-village : Plage D’Albigny, 27 Avenue du Petit Port, 74940 Annecy-le-Vieux.
Bus transport (mandatory) : meeting at 5.30pm : 42 rue centrale 74960 Annecy le vieux
Start of the race: Menthon St Bernard, 71 Route de la Tournette, 74290 Menthon-Saint-Bernard.