Femina Race – 16,7km 100% femme
With this race you will win 1 new point
The Femina-Race is a ladies-only race on the final section of the tour of the lake, with unforgettable views over Annecy Lake.
- 16,7km – 1090 climb and descent
- In 2019: Limited to 300 runners
- Reference times: Corail BUGNARD in 1h32
- Arrival times:
- First ladies around 9am
- 100th around 10.20am
- Last: around 12.50am
- The femina-Race is open to all ladies aged 18 years and over (born in 2001 or before). No membership required. A medical certificate is compulsory.
- Wednesday 27 March: deadline for submitting your medical certificate (signed and stamped) or FFA (or FFTRI) membership in your account.
- Friday 24 May from 12.30pm to 6.30pm: Bib number and welcome pack collection in Annecy-le-Vieux. Don’t forget your proof of ID (ID card/passport or membership photo card) and your bag containing the compulsory equipment.
- Saturday 25 May:
- 6.30am Bus departs from Annecy-le-Vieux to get to the start point (must be reserved upon registration)
- 7am: entry into the start gates
- 48.15am: briefing
- 7.30am: start
- 1.15pm Awards ceremony -> 3 first ladies + 1st in each age category
- Bring enough food and water to get you from one point to the next in any weather conditions (extreme heat, cold, etc.).
- Light rav on arrival–>km 17 (Annecy-le-Vieux beach)
!!! The refreshment point at the arrival gate will be light, it is not open to families, who must wait outside the arrival zone. You will not be able to return to the final refreshment point once you have left the arrival zone! Bring enough food and water to get you from one point to the next in any weather conditions (extreme heat, cold, etc.).
The bus leaves at Annecy-le-Vieux Petit port car park (less than 1km from the finish) at 6.30am.
- Start: Menthon Saint Bernard = 7.30am
- km 8 : Passing col des contrebandiers (forest track) = 4pm
- End of the race (transport by minibus): 4.35pm
- Emergency blanket in its original packaging and not cut up ;o).
- Fully charged mobile phone
- Water container max 1 litre (there will be long sections without water, so be aware of your own needs). You alone are responsible for managing your water!
- There will be no cups available at the refreshment points or at the finish line, so bring a reusable cup or similar in addition to your water pack. No cup means no drinks!
- Food: there will be no refreshment point. Bring enough food and water to get you to the arrival in any weather conditions (extreme heat, cold, etc.).
- Suitable shoes (trail running shoes)
- The race bib must be visible and worn on the front (no complaints will be heard if we are unable to place you for this reason). You’ll be given a second electronic chip to attach to the rear of your backpack.
- Poles are allowed
In case of bad weather, a “Waterproof, breathable” Gore-Tex style jacket will be mendatory (it will be pecise at the bib collection).
Conditions in the mountains can change rapidly, that’s why we also strongly recommend you choose your equipment accordingly. We strongly recommend technical clothing, long trousers, a hat or buff® to cover your head, long gloves.
42km by night in team of 2 / Start from Semnoz summit to reach Poisy / 1950m D- & 850m D+
Price for the Femina-Race :
- + min €1 to charity
- +€1 extra payment cost
- + €1 extra for non-members of the FFA (for insurance)
10% increase on all prices after 01 February 2019
- Saturday evening meal: €12 per person
- Saturday post-race meal : €12 per person
- Distance and elevation maps protected from the rain with a practical clips to fix it on your bag : 6€
- Distance and elevation maps only : 3€
- Bus to the start point : €3
“I’m an elite runner and wish to be invited” Why not…
Free registration (excluding meals)
- Men: limited places – 50 bib number. You must comply with one of the following conditions:
- have more than 800 ITRA point (general ranking) or
- be among the top 3 men in your country
- ladies: limed places – 20 bib numbers You must comply with one of the following conditions:
- have 699 ITRA points (general ranking) or
- be in the top 3 ladies in your country
Check your ITRA ranking: click here
What to do:
Email Cyril C.email@example.com to make your request
Bib collection and start
Bib collection and start line : MaXi-village : Plage D’Albigny, 27 Avenue du Petit Port, 74940 Annecy-le-Vieux.
Bus departs Annecy-le-Vieux: 42 rue centrale, 74960 Annecy Le Vieux
Start of the race Menthon St Bernard, 71 Route de la Tournette, 74290 Menthon-Saint-Bernard.
Dezoom to see all the important point on the map