Alongside race director Stéphane AGNOLI, 420 people work to make the Lake Annecy Trail and the outdoor sports village in Annecy-le-Vieux the success that they are.
Our motto is : ” By runners, for runners,” and we build everything on this basis.
The organisation team
- Race director: Stéphane AGNOLI
His running experience: Trans Gran Canaria, Trail des Balcons d’Azur, Trail Ubaye, Trail des Glaisins, Solokhumbou Trail (Népal), Saintélyon and Races in Ecuador, Scotland, Slovenia, Bolivia, Patagonia, Morocco, etc.Admin and communication with participants: Laurent (Team Trail) and his assistant Cyril check all the medical certificates and will answer all your questions.
- First aid: Anne A Emergency doctor with the local ambulance and helicopter rescue services, doctor for the Raids Gauloises, Maxi-Race 2011, 2012, etc.
- Equal rights: Cyril C.
- Environment / trail maintenance: Sébastien P.
His sports experience: Raid EDHEC, Raid Mercantour, Chemin du Soleil mountain bike race, etc.
- Signalling: Céline G
Her running experience: Trail Ubaye, Trail Faverges, Trail Nivolet, Bélier, Solokhumku trail (Nepal), Saintélyon and Raid Ecuador, Bolivia, Patagonia, etc.
- Events: Christelle P. (Trail)
- MaXi-Village organisor: Patrick.B (MaXi-Events organises the exhibitors)
- Refreshments: Lionel J (Team raid and Team Trail)
- Rav 1 : Greg
- Rav 2 : Courir à Poisy (non-profit organisation)
- Rav 3 : Juliette
- Final Rav : REVA (non-profit organisation)
- Section organisation:
- Section 1 : Gaël and Greg
- Section 2 : Jérémy
- Section 3 : Loïc
- Section 4 : Sébastien and Romain
The trail markers work in teams of two and most are part of team trail.