Where to see the race?
All the information about 2019 race will be available in october
All viewing points are accessible to people with reduced mobility, except the Mont Baron climb, which can only be reached on foot.
Friday 25 May 2018
- 6pm-7.30pm: Petit port – Start of the Vertical Race every 10 seconds
Saturday 26 May 2018
- 1.35am (Ultra-Race) – 5.05am (MaXi-Race & R-Race): Pâquier / Pont des Amours
- 3.06am (Ultra-Race) – 6.33am (MaXi-Race & R-Race): Semnoz Summit Restaurant Le Courant d’Ere
- 9.08am (Ultra-Race) – 8.55am (MaXi-Race & R-Race): Salle des Fêtes de Doussard
- 10am (Ultra-Race & MaXi-Race & R-Race) : Col de la Forclaz – Bring your cowbells!
- 10.36am (Ultra-Race) – 10.20am (MaXi-Race & R-Race): Climb to Chalet de l’Aulp – Traffic jams likely!
- 12.24am (Ultra-Race) – 12pm (MaXi-Race & R-Race): Menthon St Bernard Gymnasium
- 1.43pm (Ultra-Race) – 1.20pm (MaXi-Race & R-Race): Mont Baron Summit (on foot)
- 2.22pm (Ultra-Race) – 2.57pm (MaXi-Race & R-Race): Petit Port Annecy le Vieux
Sunday 27 May 2018
- 7.34 am(XL-Race) – 8.34am (Marathon-Race): Climb to Chalet de l’Aulp – Traffic jams likely!
- 8.48am (XL-Race) – 9.48 am(Marathon-Race): Mont Barron Summit (on foot)
- 9.54am (XL-Race) – 10.54am (Marathon-Race) : Petit Port – Annecy Le Vieux
- 10.20am (XL-Race) – 11.20 am(Marathon-Race) : Plage d’Albigny – Arrival of runners